Rugged durability plus uncommon comfort. Heavyweight cotton jersey stands up to a rugby scrum and any other daily mayhem.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Rubberized snaps on front placket
- Woven twill collar
- Rib-knit cuffs for shape retention
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productddaydickGenderHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsMy cuffs and collars matchOct 12, 2020
I bought two of this last spring, the Atlantic and the Carbon, and they are great. The cuffs and collars on my two do match. My only complaint was the Eddie Bauer patch. Took it off the Carbon, but left it on the Atlantic. The latter matches the shirt collar much better than on the Carbon and the other two shown on the website.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnglopomGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityPros ComfortCons Poor FitGreat shirt but not available in tall sizesFeb 17, 2021
I'm 6'3", 205 lbs athletic build, but I should only ever buy Large Tall EB products. This was too short in Large and too huge in XL, but we're in a pandemic so I tried both buying on-line but should stick to what I know.....LARGE TALL only. My bad, good product, but over 6' folks should only buy tall!
- Yes, I recommend this productPhilGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsItem Doesn't Match PhotoMay 2, 2020
Very comfortable, properly sized with authentic rugby touches such as rubber buttons. I agree with with the "not good but but not bad" reviewer (4/1/20) who said the cuffs are not as shown on the photo (matching the collar). This was a reason that I bought the shirt. I was thinking of purchasing the shirt in other colors but I'm now reluctant to do so.