Legend Wash Pro Short-Sleeve T-Shirt - Slim
- Moisture Wicking
We took this natural cotton slim-fit T-shirt and treated it to our exclusive Legend Wash, making it uncommonly soft and shrink resistant. We also added a moisture-wicking finish for maximum comfort while active.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the original Legend Wash T-Shirts below. Any reviews dated prior to January 2019 are for the original Legend Wash shirts. All reviews dated January 2019 and after are for the Legend Wash Pro shirts.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Flat side seams prevent twisting
- Coverstitching for strength
- Slim. A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton or 60% cotton/40% polyester, depending on color
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPKGenderHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat fitting Tee!Oct 4, 2021
This shirt is a perfect fit! Love the room in the arms and shoulders without the bulk around the middle. Very nice upscale Tee.
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice T-ShirtsSep 27, 2021
My wife buys these T-shirts for me and they are fine shirts especially when she gets them on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productConnor H.Gender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAbsolutely Amazing!Sep 18, 2021
This is literally the best fitting shirt I have ever owned! I'm tall (6' 3") and really skinny (150 lbs), so I always had the problem of having medium-sized shirts that were too short (but the right width), or large-sized shirts that were the right length, (but too baggy). The slim fit medium tall shirts are just the right length and wrap around me perfectly! I was so impressed by the fit, quality, and color selection that I bought 10 of them! Yes, they are THAT GOOD! Literally if I had to wear one shirt for the rest of my life, it would be this one! When it comes to quality, you can't beat Eddie Bauer!