Legend Wash Pro Short-Sleeve T-Shirt - Slim
- Moisture Wicking
We took this natural cotton slim-fit T-shirt and treated it to our exclusive Legend Wash, making it uncommonly soft and shrink resistant. We also added a moisture-wicking finish for maximum comfort while active.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the original Legend Wash T-Shirts below. Any reviews dated prior to January 2019 are for the original Legend Wash shirts. All reviews dated January 2019 and after are for the Legend Wash Pro shirts.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Flat side seams prevent twisting
- Coverstitching for strength
- Slim. A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton or 60% cotton/40% polyester, depending on color
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this product**EBuyer**Gender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat shirt for slim fitMay 2, 2021
Good quality material and construction, great fit for slim build that isn't skin tight but is not as loose as a regular t shirt, good selection of colors
- Yes, I recommend this productBostonDMGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery soft and great fitApr 22, 2021
These shirts in the slim fit version are great. I have wide shoulders, so finding nice t-shirts that fit in the shoulders but do not look really loose around the stomach area is a challenge. The quality seems really good, and they are very soft, comfortable, and easy to care for. I wash them and hang them to dry.
- Yes, I recommend this productT-800Gender MaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileCons Poor FitA little baggy for "Slim"Apr 18, 2021
I gave 5 stars for the quality, versatility and because it fits just as pictured. The shoulder and arms fit great but the mid-section is a little too baggy and I have a few extra pounds in my torso than the model pictured. IMO this is not a tailored fit and more of a casual slim shirt. I was hoping for something a bit more v-cut.