Legend Wash Pro Short-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
We took this natural cotton V-neck T-shirt and treated it to our exclusive Legend Wash, making it uncommonly soft and shrink resistant. We also added a moisture-wicking finish for maximum comfort while active.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the original Legend Wash T-Shirts below. Any reviews dated prior to January 2019 are for the original Legend Wash shirts. All reviews dated January 2019 and after are for the Legend Wash Pro shirts.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Flat side seams prevent twisting
- Coverstitching for strength
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton or 60% cotton/40% polyester, depending on color
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRobin B;Gender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent V-Neck T-shirtJul 25, 2021
A little heavier than a normal t-shirt, the V-neck is a blend and excellent quality. I'll use it more in the fall and winter but I bought it on sale which helped. Already had one purchased last year and it still looks and wears like new. Good long term investment!
- Dan HGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these shirtsJul 13, 2021
Absolutely love these v-necks. This is the staple shirt for me. The colors are neutral, but have some fun ones still. The fit is absolutely great for someone who is tall and thin. This is my first order in about 5 years and the fabric seems to have been an upgrade since the last set. These are workhorse t-shirts in your wardrobe and should last quite some time. Best bet for medium tall shirts out of all the options I've tried.
- Yes, I recommend this productAlexanderGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe Prefect Tee!Jul 2, 2021
This is the best t-shirt around. Great quality and price! I keep buying more. My only dislike is the EB tag on the bottom hem, but you can easily cut it off.