Legend Wash Classic Pro Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- Easy Care
We took this natural cotton T-shirt and treated it to our exclusive Legend Wash, making it uncommonly soft and shrink resistant. We also added a moisture-wicking finish for maximum comfort while active.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the original Legend Wash T-Shirts below. Any reviews dated prior to January 2019 are for the original Legend Wash shirts. All reviews dated January 2019 and after are for the new Legend Wash Pro shirts.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Flat side seams prevent twisting
- Coverstitching for strength
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productmGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMen's Legend Wash Classic Pro TSep 20, 2019
Good color selection
- Yes, I recommend this productEnvironmentalistGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDoes not need plastic wrappingSep 18, 2019
Beautiful shirts that hold up wash after wash. But, they come individually wrapped in PLASTIC BAGS! I don't need my shirts wrapped in plastic that I rip open and toss in the garbage, that end up in the landfill/ocean. Please, Eddie Bauer, you're an outdoor clothing specialist. Help me keep our outdoors free of unwanted plastic waste.
- Yes, I recommend this productRandyCGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeA Great Basic T-shirtSep 15, 2019
A friend of mine, both of us "t-shirt guys", recommended these to me, and I took a chance and bought 11 of them in a variety of colors while they were on sale. This is a great, basic t-shirt that looks, fits, and feels really nicely. Soft, high quality fabric. Nicely cut - not to slim, not too boxy, sleeve length is just right, and the neck band sits neatly and doesn't stretch out or sag. These are nice enough to wear under a sport coat with slacks, or just as your everyday favorite tee to pair with jeans or shorts. I'm 5-11 and just like a little extra length in my tees, so I buy the tall size, and it fits me just as I like. Love the selection of contemporary heather colors.