Voyager 2.0 Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt - Classic Fit, Solid
- Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50
- Easy Care
With moisture-wicking and sun-protection tech, plus carbon embedded in the cotton/polyester fibers for odor control, this honeycomb-textured polo shirt adds serious performance to its casual comfort.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Side vents at hem for enhanced mobility when untucked
- Back neck shield with Eddie Bauer logo
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 70% cotton/30% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productCookerGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat shirtAug 9, 2019
Great shirts. Very comfortable at a fairly wide range of temps. Best value if purchased during a sale of course.
- Yes, I recommend this productED-BOW for the winGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLarge6'4 195lbs Size: Tall- Large. Boyfriend loves this.Aug 5, 2019
I originally ordered a Tall XL for my boyfriend who typically gets XL. We did return for a Tall - Large because the XL ran a lot wider than expected. The Tall-Large fits perfect but could be a little bit longer. He's 6'4 & 195 lbs with a slenderish build. He loves the material and wears this to work
- Yes, I recommend this productIleneGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood quality and fitJul 26, 2019
I got the Tall Medium for my husband who's 6'4", about 190 lbs, and it looks great! Good quality and, when on sale, a good price.