Men's Contour Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt - Stripe
Live Your Adventure®
Easy-packing for active travel, this polo shirt is made of a Tencel® lyocell/polyester blend. Known for its strength, ultrasoft texture, breathability, and natural wrinkle resistance, Tencel lyocell is actually a forest product, derived from the natural cellulose in wood pulp. Shoulder seams are placed forward to prevent chafing.
- 62% Tencel® lyocell/38% polyester
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 15 sun protection
- Care: Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold, delicate, separately. Use mild detergent. Do not use fabric softeners. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly.
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- Yes, I recommend this productGeeBeeGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy first EB polo style shirt and could not be happier.Mar 13, 2019
Got to say this is a great shirt. Good fit and style with great comfort. A definite winner!
- Yes, I recommend this productGoutamGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFeels so comfortableOct 11, 2018
Very comfortable to wear and quality is amazing.
- Yes, I recommend this productKentGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeSweet looking shirtSep 6, 2018
Great looking/feeling shirt. Perfect for a business casual look at work. I listed this as fitting "moderately small" because I am quite built in the shoulders/chest area and this is a LITTLE tight in those areas. The difference between this and the regular fit is in that area. Otherwise, both have plenty of slack in the abdomen region. So this shirt is going to be a little tight in the shoulders/triceps/biceps area for those who lift a lot of weights. But you could probably still get away with your actual size. I recently lost 15 pounds so I went with the large and it fits pretty good. A few months ago I would have definitely needed the XL.