Guide Pro 4S Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
The new double-weave, four-season version of our best-selling Guide Pros, this pant has a looped interior that's soft against the skin. Still with the superior stretch mobility, fit, and durability that have made the original so popular.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRrepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Bartacked front pockets
- Secure zip cargo pockets
- Secure zip back pockets
- Gusseted inseam
- Articulated knees
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 91% nylon/9% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productmrbGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsGreat for travelingJun 12, 2022
- Yes, I recommend this productWattyGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsVery comfortableJun 9, 2022
Bought these for my slim husband. Wish the legs were a little slimmer but he likes the comfort.
- Yes, I recommend this productAdamGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing PantsMay 19, 2022
If you like the original Guide Pro pants you will love these just as much. The fit is perfect just like with the original style. The material does feel lighter in weight but seems just as durable. The stitching is strong, especially with the side pockets. The original style the stitching had a tendancy to often break on the base of the pocket letting small things fall out. The new design doesn't seem to have that issue. The one thing about these pants that I am not the biggest fan of is they seem to stain a bit easier, not like colors but oil stains that remain after washing.