Guides' Day Off Cargo Shorts
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 25
Built tough for rugged use, with CORDURA® canvas reinforcements at stress areas, these cargo shorts also have two-way stretch for active comfort. The cotton/nylon/spandex fabric is soft on the outside, smooth on the inside for a cool feeling even during strenuous activity. Perfect for day-off chore duty.
NOTE: Because of the presence of cotton and the reduced stretch, this style has more structure and may feel tighter in comparison to our Guide Pro and Horizon styles. For an easier fit that's more like the Guide Pro and Horizon, we recommend ordering one size up.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Breathable fabric with two-way active stretch
- FreeShade® UPF 25 sun protection
- CORDURA® fabric reinforcement at front pocket openings and on inside right front pocket
- Gusseted inseam for added mobility
- Two front pockets with extra pocket in right
- Two snap-close cargo pockets
- Two back pockets (one secure zip)
- Inseam, Size 33: 10" | Leg Opening: 22"
- Modern Classic. Sits at natural waist; straight hip; narrower through the thigh and leg, but not slim.
- 73% cotton/24% nylon/3% spandex main fabric | 70% cotton/28% CORDURA® nylon/2% spandex secondary fabric
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Fitting ShortApr 8, 2021
Great fitting short. I like the comfort waist.
- EricGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros QualityCons Poor FitSnug fit and shorter than expectedAug 13, 2021
Shorts are a little too short and are definitely snug fit. They leave no room for movement and I would not purchase again.