Guides' Day Off Cargo Pants
- First Ascent
- Ultra Durable
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 25
Built tough for rugged use, with CORDURA® canvas reinforcements at stress areas, these cargo pants also have two-way stretch for active comfort. The cotton/nylon/spandex fabric is soft on the outside, smooth on the inside for a cool feeling even during strenuous activity. Perfect for day-off chore duty.
NOTE: Because of the presence of cotton and the reduced stretch, this style has more structure and may feel tighter in comparison to our Guide Pro and Horizon styles. For an easier fit that's more like the Guide Pro and Horizon, we recommend ordering one size up.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Breathable fabric with two-way active stretch
- FreeShade® UPF 25 sun protection
- CORDURA® canvas at seat, knees, cuffs, and pocket openings
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit
- Gusseted inseam for added mobility
- Eddie Bauer Signature waistband with interior elastic and clean finish
- Two front pockets with extra pocket in right
- Two snap-close cargo pockets
- Two back pockets (one secure zip)
- Leg Opening, Size 33: 16.25"
- Modern Classic. Sits at natural waist; straight hip; narrower through the thigh and leg, but not slim.
- 69% cotton/27% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCharlie WhiskeyGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsAwesome Pants.Aug 21, 2021
I pretty much own all EB anymore. When these pants came out, I was ecstatic. I love the look, and the placement of the front pockets. I have some Fjallraven pants, and these reminded me of those, without the cost. I did have to go up a waist size, as these are a little more slim fit, but the length was my normal inseam. I love them. I got them in Hunter and plan on other colors. These are my favorite EB pants so far, and I own every color in the Guide Pro. This might seem silly, but I love how the Ascent logo is now sewn on vs a screen print. Just a little more classy looking. I love details like that. The re-enforced pockets are great, especially if you carry pocket knives. And, the re-enforced cuff is great if you boulder, camp, or hike. Anyhow, great pants. I look forward to more colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productmustangmanGender Prefer Not To SayHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsGreat looking cargosMay 4, 2021
These are great looking cargo pants. I like that they are a little more forward (yes the cargo pocket placement) and the overall styling of these. The fabric is nice, reminds me of another brand, but I prefer EB stuff more. The canvas piecing is thoughtfully placed. I can see myself wearing these around on the weekend or doing light chores at our cabin. I did size up, after reading the reviews and the comments in the description. Thanks for calling that out EB.
- GregGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros QualityCons Poor FitNice color - pockets are not easy to accessApr 17, 2021
They look good and feel good. Quality seems high. The pockets are really hard to access. Cargo pants advertised for chores, mean that people will want to put things in the pockets. But I can't easily. Most cargo pants have larger easy to access pockets, not these. Don't plan to use the pockets at all. I am annoyed by the front cargo pockets. They are the reason why I got cargo pants, but they practically unusable because of how hard they are to access. Fit is tighter than I expected and than I like, especially for chores, as they advertise. If you don't care about the cargo pockets, these pants may be for you. They look good, But buy a size up.