Guides' Day Off Cargo Pants
- First Ascent
- Ultra Durable
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 25
Built tough for rugged use, with CORDURA® canvas reinforcements at stress areas, these cargo pants also have two-way stretch for active comfort. The cotton/nylon/spandex fabric is soft on the outside, smooth on the inside for a cool feeling even during strenuous activity. Perfect for day-off chore duty.
NOTE: Because of the presence of cotton and the reduced stretch, this style has more structure and may feel tighter in comparison to our Guide Pro and Horizon styles. For an easier fit that's more like the Guide Pro and Horizon, we recommend ordering one size up.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Breathable fabric with two-way active stretch
- FreeShade® UPF 25 sun protection
- CORDURA® canvas at seat, knees, cuffs, and pocket openings
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit
- Gusseted inseam for added mobility
- Eddie Bauer Signature waistband with interior elastic and clean finish
- Two front pockets with extra pocket in right
- Two snap-close cargo pockets
- Two back pockets (one secure zip)
- Leg Opening, Size 33: 16.25"
- Modern Classic. Sits at natural waist; straight hip; narrower through the thigh and leg, but not slim.
- 69% cotton/27% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- GregGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros QualityCons Poor FitNice color - pockets are not easy to accessApr 17, 2021
They look good and feel good. Quality seems high. The pockets are really hard to access. Cargo pants advertised for chores, mean that people will want to put things in the pockets. But I can't easily. Most cargo pants have larger easy to access pockets, not these. Don't plan to use the pockets at all. I am annoyed by the front cargo pockets. They are the reason why I got cargo pants, but they practically unusable because of how hard they are to access. Fit is tighter than I expected and than I like, especially for chores, as they advertise. If you don't care about the cargo pockets, these pants may be for you. They look good, But buy a size up.