Guides' Day Off Pants
- First Ascent
- Ultra Durable
- UPF 25
- Secure Pocket
Built tough for rugged use, with CORDURA® canvas reinforcements at stress areas, these pants also have two-way stretch for active comfort. The cotton/nylon/spandex fabric is soft on the outside, smooth on the inside for a cool feeling even during strenuous activity. Perfect for day-off chore duty.
NOTE: Because of the presence of cotton and the reduced stretch, this style has more structure and may feel tighter in comparison to our Guide Pro and Horizon styles. For an easier fit that's more like the Guide Pro and Horizon, we recommend ordering one size up.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Breathable fabric with two-way active stretch
- FreeShade® UPF 25 sun protection
- CORDURA® canvas at seat, knees, cuffs, and pocket openings
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit
- Gusseted inseam for added mobility
- Eddie Bauer Signature waistband with interior elastic and clean finish
- Two front pockets with extra pocket in right
- Knife pocket on right leg
- Two secure zip back pockets
- Leg Opening, Size 33: 16.25"
- Modern Classic. Sits at natural waist; straight hip; narrower through the thigh and leg, but not slim.
- 69% cotton/27% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDavidSGenderHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsDo buy one size upOct 7, 2021
I am 6' 1" and typically a size 38 waist. I love my EB Guide Pro pants and find most EB pants in 38 waist and 34" inseam fit perfectly. It was with some trepidation that I took the advice in the description and purchased the 40" waist. I am sure glad that I did. These pants fit and feel great. It seems so hard to find a technical pant today that has cotton and some weight to it. Everything is nylon/spandex. The fabric is a great blend of cotton and synthetics and they do have some stretch. They are easy to care for, comfortable to wear, and I find the fit flattering, even with the 40" waist size. I am a huge Eddie Bauer fan and these pants do not disappoint.
- Yes, I recommend this productJakeGender MaleHeight 6'6"Type TallActivityPros Quality, VersatileConsGreat Pants!Aug 19, 2021
Excellent, versatile pair of pants. Hiking, camping, working outdoors, or in the classroom; they handle it all. Something EB should consider (that another reviewer mentioned) the zippers on the back pockets will scratch your hands, as the pockets are pretty tight. I'd like to see a zipper-less pocket; maybe a Velcro closure. Also, they do run small in the waist, so order a size up. I typically wear a 34x36, but with these pants, I absolutely needed a 36x36. All in all, highly recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productcap profGenderHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsTypically excellent Eddie prodict!Jul 9, 2021
Another great garment in the Eddie men's line. Fabric is more substantial than First Ascents, but still suitable for warm weather wear. Fabric has a very smooth hand. Construction and stitching detail are excellent quality, which would explain the seemingly high list price. Although the blurb suggests buying one size up, the 34/30 fits me (5'10", 160) perfectly. These are my new favorite everyday slacks.