Guides' Day Off Pants
- First Ascent
- Ultra Durable
- UPF 25
- Secure Pocket
Built tough for rugged use, with CORDURA® canvas reinforcements at stress areas, these pants also have two-way stretch for active comfort. The cotton/nylon/spandex fabric is soft on the outside, smooth on the inside for a cool feeling even during strenuous activity. Perfect for day-off chore duty.
NOTE: Because of the presence of cotton and the reduced stretch, this style has more structure and may feel tighter in comparison to our Guide Pro and Horizon styles. For an easier fit that's more like the Guide Pro and Horizon, we recommend ordering one size up.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Breathable fabric with two-way active stretch
- FreeShade® UPF 25 sun protection
- CORDURA® canvas at seat, knees, cuffs, and pocket openings
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit
- Gusseted inseam for added mobility
- Eddie Bauer Signature waistband with interior elastic and clean finish
- Two front pockets with extra pocket in right
- Knife pocket on right leg
- Two secure zip back pockets
- Leg Opening, Size 33: 16.25"
- Modern Classic. Sits at natural waist; straight hip; narrower through the thigh and leg, but not slim.
- 69% cotton/27% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGregGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsOutstandingApr 23, 2021
Easily the best Eddie Bauer product I've ever purchased. I'm extremely happy with them. Great fit, I love the style, and the seem to be very well made. Bonus: there's no velcro anywhere to be found. I highly recommend these pants. I'm 6'-1, 190 lbs, I bought a size 34 x 34, and these fit like a tailor made them for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productNrgirlGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNew favorite, goes from outdoor to casual dressyMar 20, 2021
Husband's favorite pants. Wear for hiking, but still looks awesome for going out to dinner. His new favorite "semi-dressy" pants. He hates to wear jeans now. These are his go-to pants! Flexible, stretchy, cleans up easily. Had to get him a 2nd pair in another color.
- Yes, I recommend this productBaurGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing pants. Colours faded in few washesApr 29, 2021
I hope it was just my batch. But my blue/grey pants are now covered in light patches, like if I worked on construction set (but I'm on a film set).