Guide Pro Shorts - Print
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Inseam: 12"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJimGenderHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAnother awesome paid of guide pro shortsOct 26, 2021
I think this is the 5th pair of guide shorts purchased - snagged on sale off season, I know they will be used often between May-Sept here in CT and on vacation. Wear these all summer as light, comfortable and presentable! Really enjoy that these shorts and sizes are consistent across colors, styles - have purchased similar from other outfitters and their sizes are all over the place, causing delays and returns. Love these!
- Yes, I recommend this productFlyGuyGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFunction and comfort w styleOct 18, 2021
I have several pairs of FA Guid Pro shorts because they are functional for all sorts of outdoor activities yet comfortable and stylish enough for everyday use. I took a gamble on the camo design and love it! Full price is too much IMO. I typically wait for at least 40% off but look for those rare 50% off sales or on "clearance" (which is really a mild sale price) w extra discount. In those cases these are a real value.
- Yes, I recommend this productLGGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityGiftPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavoritesOct 9, 2021
My husband loves First Accent quality and versatility and these did not disappoint. This is his 3rd pair of shorts by this brand. They last long, wear great, wash great and are super comfortable.