Guide Pro Pants - Slim
- First Ascent
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. Now available in a slim-leg style, there's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built-in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology—two-way stretch for excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection—Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® odor control in waistband—stays fresher longer
- Small packed size—an easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Measurements, Size 33: Waist 34" | Seat 41.5" | Thigh 25.625" | Knee Cir. 18" | Leg Opening 15"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility; trimmer through hips, thighs, and legs.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKatoGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pants !!!Dec 24, 2020
Awesome pants !!! The fit is perfect please offer more colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productJesseGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNew favorite pants. More colors please!Dec 3, 2020
These pants are great! All the comfort of the original, with less loose fabric in the calf and ankle. If only they would offer them in a few more colors! Black or dark green would be great!
- JayGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsGreat fit for tall menNov 17, 2020
Awesome tailored fit. Not "tight" at the ankle, so they will fit over almost any footwear. You can literally wear these to a fancy dinner and sleep in them if you really wanted to.
Be the first to ask a question.