Guide Pro Pants - Slim
- First Ascent
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. Now available in a slim-leg style, there's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built-in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology—two-way stretch for excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection—Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® odor control in waistband—stays fresher longer
- Small packed size—an easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Measurements, Size 33: Waist 34" | Seat 41.5" | Thigh 25.625" | Knee Cir. 18" | Leg Opening 15"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility; trimmer through hips, thighs, and legs.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeG.GenderHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityMountain BikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsPlease 35/36Jul 18, 2021
Why not a 35/36 size? 34 too tight, 36 too loose. Goldilocks please?
- Yes, I recommend this productMarbetGender MaleHeight 5'7"TypeActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsConfortable & Stylish travel pantsJul 16, 2021
Great pants for traveling, whether driving or flying. They are comfortable, easy care and look great. Beyond that they are versatile. Stylish enough to wear around town and rugged enough to take on a hike or a boat (nicely water resistant).
- Yes, I recommend this productJasonGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat PantsJul 14, 2021
Great pants for hiking and cool nights/mornings. I thought the standard Guide Pro pants were too loose for my taste, but these were just right. If you plan to wear them with hiking boots, the leg opening might be too small. Pockets are well placed so items don't get in the way. Didn't get too hot on a 75 and sunny day. Would recommend. One note on fit: The waist on these is a full inch smaller than the standard Guide Pros of the same size. I was a 33/30 in the standard fit, but needed a 34/30 in the slim version to achieve the same fit in the waist. I even laid them on top of each other to confirm that I wasn't imagining things.