Guide Pro Pants - Slim
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. Now available in a slim-leg style, there's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built-in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology—two-way stretch for excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection—Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® odor control in waistband—stays fresher longer
- Small packed size—an easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Measurements, Size 33: Waist 34" | Seat 41.5" | Thigh 25.625" | Knee Cir. 18" | Leg Opening 15"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility; trimmer through hips, thighs, and legs.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJeffSGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove the slim fit and 30" waist is true to sizeDec 31, 2021
I love that EB has slim fit pants. The regular guide pro pants are too baggy for my taste but these are perfect. The pants are slim and tapered without being tight. The stretchy material is great as well. I can wear these all day and all the time; hiking, climbing, traveling, you name it. Also, I like that the thigh pockets are low profile so they don't look like cargo pants. Finally, the waist is true to size. I'm exactly a size 30 waist and these fit perfectly. However, all the other EB pants I've tried, guide pro, guide pro lined, horizon guide pant, flex jeans are all 1" bigger in the waist and I can't wear them without them falling down.
- Yes, I recommend this productGiovanniGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSwiss Army JackknifeNov 20, 2021
My partner has the women's version of these pants and loves them. These are absolutely - bar none- the best pants you'll ever buy. I wore these for a quick impromptu unplanned hike up Maiden Cliffs-we stopped on our way to Bar Harbor, During the ascent, I slipped on the leaf covered slab and came crashing down hard. No broken bones, and other than a little dirt, they withstood the fall like they were made of Kevlar. When we got to the room I thought I would have to change. I literally wiped the dirt off and they looked like they came out of the wash. I also wore these on a foliage hike. I rolled them up to take a picture from the stream. I went a little deeper than planned and got the pants wet. When I got to shore and rolled the legs down- the pants were dry literally.. These are so amazing- my jeans are crying. These make amazing travel pants. They can line dry overnight. Lastly- I am slightly fluffy and hate baggy pants,. I love the look in the slim fit. Don't let the price scare you- worth every penny.
- Yes, I recommend this productJCPGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove them, more colors please!!Nov 12, 2021
These looks great and fit wonderfully! I'm so glad they finally have the slim fit options as the others were just too baggy for my style. We just got back from Guatemala and one of the things I really love is how well a passport fits in the lower leg pocket, makes it so easy to keep and store. I only wish they had Black and Gray in these too!