Guide Pro Pants - Slim
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. Now available in a slim-leg style, there's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built-in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology—two-way stretch for excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection—Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® odor control in waistband—stays fresher longer
- Small packed size—an easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Measurements, Size 33: Waist 34" | Seat 41.5" | Thigh 25.625" | Knee Cir. 18" | Leg Opening 15"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility; trimmer through hips, thighs, and legs.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPierreGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat pants! Just ordered 2 more colors.Jun 23, 2022
While comfortable they also have style.
- Yes, I recommend this productRyanGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest hike/trail pants on the marketJun 21, 2022
Such an amazing product! Best comfortable hiking/trail pants on the market! Will be buying many more pairs! Maybe make the back two pockets into zipper pockets like the side pockets
- Yes, I recommend this productRyanGenderHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Trail/Hiking Pants on the marketJun 21, 2022
Seriously the best most comfortable/stylish hiking/trail pants out there! Maybe just had back zip pockets. I will be buying many more in the future! Thanks for a great product!