Guide Pro Pants - Slim
- First Ascent
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. Now available in a slim-leg style, there's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built-in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology—two-way stretch for excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection—Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® odor control in waistband—stays fresher longer
- Small packed size—an easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Measurements, Size 33: Waist 34" | Seat 41.5" | Thigh 25.625" | Knee Cir. 18" | Leg Opening 15"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility; trimmer through hips, thighs, and legs.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRobdawgGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsLove, love, love and need more colors!!!May 10, 2021
I absolutely love these pants and would buy in several more colors if available!!
- Yes, I recommend this productJamieGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsPantsApr 30, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productLGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pants!Apr 20, 2021
More color options please and also would like to see them offered in a tall option.