Capacitor Flex Canvas Work Pants
- First Ascent
- Ultra Durable
Ultradurable CORDURA® Flex canvas of cotton/nylon/spandex not only stands up to the toughest assignments, it provides the comfort and mobility of 2-way stretch as well. These work pants take it a step further by adding an extra fabric overlay on the front of the legs.
- CORDURA® 2-Way Flex canvas fabric
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture
- Five-pocket jean styling plus left thigh utility pocket
- Reinforced binding on back pocket openings
- Bartacked belt loops for strength
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 70% cotton/28% nylon/2% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDougGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsMy new favorite pantsDec 23, 2020
This is really a great pant. I like the fit and color. The quality is top notch. I have muscular legs and enjoy the room. They seem to run a little long as another reviewer commented but that's fine with me.
- Yes, I recommend this productDGHGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest EB Pants Yet!Dec 19, 2020
I bought these pants to wear primarily around town, but with hopes that they would perform well while climbing at the crag on occasion. I lot of my friends wear Carhartts to climb in. They hold up well on abrasive sandstone, but I just can't get around the fact that there is zero stretch. These are slightly lighter weight than Carhartts, but are so much more comfortable and a tad bit more stylish as well. The best part is the fit. I am 5'11', 178lbs and relatively athletic. Size 32 was perfect for me. Not too baggy, not hipster tight. The designers @ Eddie Bauer nailed this one. Once more colors are released, I plan on buying more!
- Yes, I recommend this productConundrumGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe perfect pant?Nov 13, 2020
Fit was as good as it gets. Tough as nails. Super comfortable. Versatile. Left thigh pocket perfect for my readers. They're the perfect blend of a gnarly tough pair of carharts and Pajama pants. Just the right amount of thigh room for us bike/ski types. If your legs look like your riding a chicken, you might find them too baggy. Definitely getting another pair. Wore my new pair for three plus weeks straight before the wife made me put them in the wash. They still looked like new.