Guide Pro Work Pants
- First Ascent
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
New, hardworking version of our best-selling, two-way stretch Guide Pros, with overlay reinforcements on leg fronts and backside for extra durability.
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control in waistband
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Articulated knees and trimmed calves for enhanced fit and mobility
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productjeroubaudjrGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pantsDec 31, 2020
Great comfortable and rugged pants. I was a little unsure about the ruggedness of the material but so far they have held up quite nicely. Style and features are great bonuses.
- Yes, I recommend this productBuckGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsNIceNov 24, 2020
Fit is great for me as the regular Pro is a little loose and slide down after a few hours of wear for me in the 30 waist. I wish they made a 29 waist for the regular Pro. So for some this might mean they are a little tighter through the hip. I also really like the rear pocket flap compared to the regular velcro. My only ask is to make more colours.
- Yes, I recommend this productJeremyGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pant for outdoorsSep 2, 2020
I bought two pair for hunting in general and especially for when doing a lot of hiking to hunt. They have now became my pants for anything outdoors that I do from chores, camping, fishing, hiking or just a walk around the lake. They are very comfortable. The sizing options are so broad that you can really make sure you get a fit that ensures they will be comfortable on your body size. I think the general fit is great in that its loose enough in the thigh and legs to feel casual but I wouldn't say they are baggy or un-athletic in feel or look.