Guide Pro Work Pants
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
New, hardworking version of our best-selling, two-way stretch Guide Pros, with overlay reinforcements on leg fronts and backside for extra durability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control in waistband
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Articulated knees and trimmed calves for enhanced fit and mobility
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productFather of threeGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsFeels of great qualityJun 24, 2022
Very comfortable, great for hiking in wet conditions. Keeps you dry very comfortable. New favourite pants
- Yes, I recommend this productsmashGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, FitConsmy everyday pansJun 23, 2022
i wear it almost every day , so comfortable
- Yes, I recommend this productPhillGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsWork PantsJun 22, 2022
Pair of pants designed to be worked in. Comfortable without sacrificing durability