Guide Pro Work Pants
- First Ascent
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
New, hardworking version of our best-selling, two-way stretch Guide Pros, with overlay reinforcements on leg fronts and backside for extra durability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control in waistband
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Articulated knees and trimmed calves for enhanced fit and mobility
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMrRicksGender MaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsMy son loves themJun 9, 2021
They're comfortable and keep you dry!
- Yes, I recommend this productScoutGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityCampingPros ComfortConsGreat pantJun 6, 2021
Bought these for a 10-day BWCAW trip. Buying another pair. All day in and out of water. Had all weather from snow to 80F sunny. Quick drying after wetting. Durable, comfortable, pockets are great. Perfect pant for a trip like this..
- Yes, I recommend this productPirateGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy favorite pants period...May 18, 2021
I bought one pair of these at an EB store and then went back and bought all colors in my size. I love these things. Good material for work or anything else. Not too hot but I was also able to wear then in colder temps. Fit great. Super comfy and I live the style.