Guide Pro Work Pants
- First Ascent
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
New, hardworking version of our best-selling, two-way stretch Guide Pros, with overlay reinforcements on leg fronts and backside for extra durability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control in waistband
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Articulated knees and trimmed calves for enhanced fit and mobility
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRickydGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsYou need oneApr 11, 2021
Used primarily as work pants with boots.
- Yes, I recommend this productIcemanGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesomeApr 10, 2021
I love these pants. I've gotten several pair of this new work style and the original. They are comfortable, practical, versatile and look cool. You can wear these for just about anything from work to play. Some versions/styles are even classic enough for around-town casual dress. The fit has been spot-on as well. I believe I have about 10 styles/colors of these, all are great.
- Yes, I recommend this productDoug_In_ArlingtonGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, FitConsGreat Cool Weather Climbing PantsApr 9, 2021
Great cool and colder weather climbing pants. I've worn these a handful of times climbing at the Red and in WVa when temps are in the 40-60 degree range. They feel super bomber with the nylon wear areas, no fear of tearing using a kneebar. Very stretchy, unrestricted range of motion. My only negatives are that there are no ankle cuffs, and while the pants fit perfect in the seat of my pants and thighs, the waist feels larger than the listed 34" I ordered. I need to wear an elastic belt under my harness which is not 100% ideal. Still though, great value.