Guide Pro Work Pants
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
New, hardworking version of our best-selling, two-way stretch Guide Pros, with overlay reinforcements on leg fronts and backside for extra durability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control in waistband
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Articulated knees and trimmed calves for enhanced fit and mobility
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLibertyGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat looking uniformOct 18, 2021
This is the prefect balance of style and comfort
- Yes, I recommend this productThe Giant SkunkGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitCons Not VersatileNice PantsSep 22, 2021
These are nice pants. I have had several pair of the single layer pants and thought I would try the double layer. The two toned fabric was more pronounced than I realized from the ad. They give off a great "hiker" vibe on the trail but may be a bit too pronounced for casual wear depending on where you live. Overall, great pants.
- Yes, I recommend this productDouglasGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsThese Work Pants RockJul 17, 2021
I have been wearing the First Ascent pants and shorts for years. This is my first pair of the reinforced work pants version. Been wearing them for a couple weeks and wow are they comfortable and rugged. A little pricy if not purchased on sale, but well worth the money.