Guide Pro Work Pants
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
New, hardworking version of our best-selling, two-way stretch Guide Pros, with overlay reinforcements on leg fronts and backside for extra durability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control in waistband
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Articulated knees and trimmed calves for enhanced fit and mobility
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDouglasGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsThese Work Pants RockJul 17, 2021
I have been wearing the First Ascent pants and shorts for years. This is my first pair of the reinforced work pants version. Been wearing them for a couple weeks and wow are they comfortable and rugged. A little pricy if not purchased on sale, but well worth the money.
- Yes, I recommend this productpatagoniac57Gender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Quality, VersatileConsRugged work pantsJul 15, 2021
I have several pairs of the Guide Pro pants and love them. But sometimes they are not warm enough during the winter. These pants give an extra laver of fabric that will keep me warmer. I think they fit trimmer than the same sized Guide Pro pants. I bought the storm color, because that was the only color where all of the fabric is the same color.
- Yes, I recommend this productN/AGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable and DurableJun 29, 2021
Pant legs are not constrictive and pockets are big. Wife thinks they look great.