Guide Grid Pull-On Pants
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
With its soft shell exterior and grid fleece interior, these pants provide lightweight warmth while active in cool weather. Gusseted ankles with zip closure let you adjust the leg opening from trim to relaxed.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Stretch waistband with bungee adjustment
- Secure zip pockets
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGarrettGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsAmazing!Dec 21, 2020
These are my new favorite pants! They are extremely comfortable, versatile, and stylish (IMO). If you are looking for a good pair of bottoms and dislike the classic jeans or khakis, then these are for you! I have only recently purchased these so I cannot speak on the long term quality. I will definitely be purchasing more pairs though!
- Yes, I recommend this productDaveGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsGood mid layer pant/hanging around at home pantNov 16, 2020
Good mid layer pant! Finally found something that fits over a base layer and under a shell/other pant without constricting too much. I have used these for a couple of days of dry-tooling and hope to get them out for the colder days ice climbing/ski touring this winter. The face fabric is smooth and slides nicely under a second pant, but still provide decent wind resistance when worn alone (ie. Around camp/hurlt after a day ski touring). I can't speak to the elastic issue above as these pants fit me and I cut mine off to stop it interfering with my climbing harness/other layers, but I appreciate the tapered legs (one downside here is that the zipper closure might end up right at my ski boot height so I'll see about that, it was fine on my mountain boots). If you're concerned about draw strings or style, maybe a technical grid fleece pant isn't for you, but these tick a surprising amount of good boxes as a technical mid layer which doesn't exist in the same fit/with the ease of use under other layers from any other manufacturer.
- Gjs2Gender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsNice butOct 11, 2020
The jury is out on the pants. The look, feel and fit are very good, but the little clip to cinch up the waist might be a problem. It doesn't seem to want to stay clinched. I will let it break in, if it doesn't work they will go back.