Exploration 2.0 Packable Convertible Pants
- Adjustable Waistband
Lightweight and easily packable for space-saving efficiency, these convertible pants are built of durable nylon that's water-repellent and has UPF sun protection. Front and back pockets, plus two side cargo pockets provide ample storage. Legs zip off to create 11" shorts.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight, easy-packing fabric
- Open fly waistband with adjustable belt
- Inseam, Shorts: 11"
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productlil_deuceGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSecond pairApr 12, 2021
This is the Second pair I ordered.
- Yes, I recommend this productConvertible guyGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsGreat pantsJun 20, 2020
Great amount of stretch to the pant. Good ventilation I've worn them to the beach and desert in the same day. No need to change wardrobe. I like having the convertible option. I need the legs for hiking in the tumbleweeds where I live. Then taking them off for being at the river.
- Yes, I recommend this productJohnnyGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros They are very comfortable and durable.ConsI used these pants to the top of Mount KilmanjaroJun 19, 2020
I've use these pants in my treks in South America Peru , Ecuador, Argentina, Brasil Chile..Asia , Africa and in Europe.. I wont travel without them.