Acclivity Cargo Shorts
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
- Tumble Dry
Built for training and gym workouts, these shorts feature a 2-way stretch polyester/spandex fabric that's water-repellent in addition to providing an unrestricted range of motion. Two front slash pockets; one zip cargo pocket on right thigh; one zip back pocket
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Elastic waist
- Average inseam: Reg 9"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 96% polyester/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDANGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDISCONTINUED MY SIZE!! :(Aug 13, 2019
CAN NOT BELIEVE THEY STOPPED MAKING MY SIZE!! LOVE THESE PANTS! 32/36 VERY SAD!
- Yes, I recommend this productBenGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFavorite shorts so I bought two pairsJul 29, 2019
These shorts are incredible. They're flexible in usage so you can wear them in casual settings or get rough with them. The zippered back and thigh pockets make these shorts a travel must have. If using in casual settings, these can easily be worn multiple times without wash. It takes a lot for them to smell or stain making these even better for travel purposes. They're light and pack small. My only issue is that the thigh pocket could be deeper. I have the Galaxy S10 Plus and a slim case and it does not fit in the pocket naturally. It needs to be angled in and the pocket starts to stretch. The phone fits the back pocket perfectly but I do not like the phone on my butt for fear of sitting on it. The regular hip pockets are quite deep though. I just prefer my wallet and phone in zippered pockets when traveling. I'd trade some hip pocket depth for a slightly larger thigh pocket!
- Yes, I recommend this productDownhillin'Gender MaleHeight 6'4"Type PlusActivityOtherPros Comfort, LooksConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFave EB shorts everJun 18, 2019
Wow! All I can say. These are my summer go to shorts. You can dress semi up (untucked polo) or down (casual shirt) with these shorts. They do whatever you need them too. I love the elastic waist giving me a perfect and comfortable fit. The pockets are great too, especially the angled zip at the bottom where I like to keep my keys or iPhone. I hope this line picks up and they add more colors. This is a summer staple.