Impact Canvas Pants
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- Ultra Durable
Part of the next generation of our workwear, Mountain Ops, that's built on rugged tradition and state-of-the-art innovation. These work pants feature a tough cotton canvas woven with CORDURA® nylon and just enough spandex to provide two-way flex for unrestricted mobility.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Reinforced binding on front and back pocket openings
- Overlay on front legs and back bottom hem for added durability
- Bar-tacked belt loops
- Back left pocket has flap cover
- Utility and tool back pockets
- Hammer loop on back right leg: smaller tool loop on back left leg
- Classic; Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 74% cotton/25% nylon/1% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productProfFlyFisherGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsBest (Firehose) Canvas Pant AvailableJun 15, 2020
EB's impact canvas pants combine in one place numerous features found separately in another company's various firehose pants: double-thick material in the rear cuff and front leg; stretchy comfort waistband; reinforced pockets; crotch gusset; just enough spandex; and best of all, a heavy-duty yet broken-in canvas material that is woven with enough nylon to resist shrinking (unlike that other company's pants) and be more durable than that other company's pants. So, EB has outdone that other company, in my opinion, especially with the nylon blend. These pants pretty much have a middle-of-the-road fit for work pants: not too narrow and not too baggy. Perhaps the only thing missing here (for some) is cargo pockets. These pants are a bit more streamlined without them. My only complaint is that the price for these pants is significantly higher than that other company, but usually you can find these on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productLKGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Numerous Pockets, Rugged, True to SizeConsBest EB Pants, Ever!Mar 15, 2020
I've had many EB products over the years, but I believe these are the top of the heap. I love these pants, more than any I have ever had. Extremely well made, and fit is excellent. So comfortable, I don't want to wear anything else. The abundance of pockets is much appreciated. Give us more colors, and I'll buy some more.
- Yes, I recommend this producttdsfisherGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsBest pheasant hunting pants everJan 3, 2020
I've been searching for the perfect pair of upland and pheasant hunting pants forever. Was in an EB store in South Dakota during the Christmas sale and once I tried these on, I knew I'd finally found the perfect pants. They are not abrasive like most heavy canvas pants. Softer feel, yet still super rugged. Just enough stretch to allow greater mobility than the usual stiff canvas work pants. The double fronts will keep brush and briars out of your skin. I was really lucky to get these on sale, but I'd honestly buy another pair at full price. Sizing was right on and ample room in the crotch.
Be the first to ask a question.