Impact Canvas Pants
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- Ultra Durable
Part of the next generation of our workwear, Mountain Ops, that's built on rugged tradition and state-of-the-art innovation. These work pants feature a tough cotton canvas woven with CORDURA® nylon and just enough spandex to provide two-way flex for unrestricted mobility.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Reinforced binding on front and back pocket openings
- Overlay on front legs and back bottom hem for added durability
- Bar-tacked belt loops
- Back left pocket has flap cover
- Utility and tool back pockets
- Hammer loop on back right leg: smaller tool loop on back left leg
- Classic; Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 74% cotton/25% nylon/1% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMarty SiGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Durable, Flexible, Water ResistantConsFantastic!Dec 9, 2019
I have been the proud owner of many Eddie Bauer products over my 40 years on this blessed earth but none have exceeded my expectations like these canvas pants. The storewide 50% off convinced me to take a chance but I didn't expect the product's performance. I usually wear EB attire for sharp casual or backpacking/hiking but on this occasion I decided to battle test these on the job. My profession is the blasting (via explosives) of surface mines in northern Appalachia. Today's weather was cold & wet, both rain & snow. The terrain was difficult and my work load was stressed but these pants did not disappoint. I was shocked by their flexibility as I bent over repeatedly and climbed many high steps. As the rain beaded off me I was grateful to have dry legs. The pockets carried my tools & supplies well and comfortable as the waist liner did a splendid job holding in the tail of my shirt. Bottom line: This is my ultimate work pant and I look forward to some bushwhack hiking in the Catskills in them! Thank you Eddie Bauer and keep up the good work!
Be the first to ask a question.