Acclivity Jogger Pants
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
- Tumble Dry
Built for hiking and training, these casual jogger pants feature two-way stretch comfort and a water-repellent finish. Elastic waist with drawstring lets you dial in the fit.
- Flexion active two-way stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Inseam: Reg 30"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 96% polyester/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Great pockets, Well-madeConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeA good pair of pantsSep 2, 2019
An all-around good pair of trousers for running and lounging around the house. A little thicker than I expected, so good in the winter but not so good in the summer
- Yes, I recommend this productKatmenduGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTrainingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent Workout PantsApr 16, 2019
Like that there is a back pocket that zips for wearing outside the gym. The stretch waist band is not too tight and is comfortable. Bought a medium which fits perfect (5x10", 150 lbs).
- Yes, I recommend this productJeffGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type PetiteActivityClimbingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat activity pantsMar 26, 2019
I'm a size 30x30, ordered a small and they fit great. I almost exclusively use these for climbing/bouldering and they are perfect for that. I prefer these by far to any of the other eddie bauer active hiking/climbing pants. Fabric has started to pill a little bit, but I used them for climbing and they get thrashed pretty hard so wear is expected. I do wish for a lighter color since the chalk from climbing is extremely visible on dark pants.