Guide Pro Shorts - 9"
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Odor Control
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials. Now available in a shorter 9" inseam.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Average inseam: 9"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- EGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsSENIOR MANSep 4, 2019
PERFECT IN EVERY WAY
- KGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest outdoor shorts. Low profile. Tough.Aug 26, 2019
These are fantastic shorts. I have several pairs of the guide pro pants. I love the shorter inseam on these. I really don't understand why anyone would want shorts that go over their knees, especially for hiking in. These are perfect. The cargo pockets are very low profile and they look much classier than most cargo shorts. Very durable and stretch. The perfect shorts.
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat slim fitting shorts.Aug 16, 2019
Finally, shorts that are more slim fitting for guys who don`t have thighs the size of a giant oak! I am tired of shorts that are baggy and too long. These are ideal of all activities, but also look great and are very comfortable. Well done, more color choices would be welcomed.