Guide Pro Shorts - 9"
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Odor Control
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials. Now available in a shorter 9" inseam.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Average inseam: 9"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRexxGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellentJan 20, 2020
Pretty stoked on the 9" length. Most shorts are 10-11" which fall well below my knees and look like I am wearing my big brothers shorts. The fit is right on, the flex is excellent. Please make them in more colors like the pants. The slate green would be perfect. They only major criticism is the zipper on the side pockets; when zipped close the zipper head tend to flop and when sitting digs into the leg. The velcro on the rear pockets makes the pocket a bit on the small side and it barely fits a standards size wallet.
- Yes, I recommend this productDon from CTGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy favorite shorts!!Sep 28, 2019
I LOVE these shorts. I really don't wear any others. The fit is tailored and clean. You have extra pockets without the sloppy "cargo short" look. (which is hideous) With just the right amount of stretch, the neat, tailored fit doesn't mean that these are the least bit restrictive. These are my favorite rock climbing shorts. That should say something about their flexibility.
- EGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsSENIOR MANSep 4, 2019
PERFECT IN EVERY WAY
Be the first to ask a question.