Guide Pro Shorts - 9"
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Odor Control
- Sustainable Materials
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials. Now available in a shorter 9" inseam.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Average inseam: 9"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAdrianGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLight, cool, and comfortableJul 11, 2021
Perfect shorts for warm weather hiking
- Yes, I recommend this productBHGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect FitJul 5, 2021
First Ascent line is highly functional, versatile, and a perfect fit for me every time.
- Yes, I recommend this productPeteGenderHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNothing betterJun 29, 2021
Lightweight; fairly breathable; the fabric is tough enough for scrambling on rocks and through bushes; great colors; cut well for my thin frame. Looks good enough for Arizona outdoor dining. I have only positive thoughts and comments about this product!