Guide Pro Shorts - 9"
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Odor Control
- Sustainable Materials
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials. Now available in a shorter 9" inseam.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Average inseam: 9"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMaggieGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsHave 3 pairs!Apr 29, 2021
These are great shorts. We are taking a rafting trip and wanted something that would dry fast after splashes. My husband uses these shorts over his bike shorts... they look great and no one is the wiser that he has bike shorts underneath.
- Yes, I recommend this productJack RGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsGo-To ShortsApr 25, 2021
Super comfortable and durable multi-purpose short. This is my 3rd pair (mixing up color options). +2 years of frequent use/washes and no wear of stitching. Running errands to technical hikes, brewery hopping, camping & park/beach days- excellent shorts.
- Yes, I recommend this productCrowhoundGender Prefer Not To SayHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHusband plans to live in these this summerApr 8, 2021
My husband loves shorts and these are his new favorites for everyday wear as well as athletic pursuits (walking, biking, skateboarding, etc.). I finance and gift them, so that's the only down side--they are rarely on sale.