Guide Pro Convertible Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Odor Control
- UPF 50+
The most versatile guide pants we have, with the added benefit of converting to 10" shorts in just seconds. Lightweight, packable Flexion two-way stretch nylon/spandex is complemented by articulated knees and trimmed calves for unrestricted range when climbing or scrambling across an approach.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Odor control: Tested to last through 20 washes
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials close
- Inseam as Shorts: 10"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEddieGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit and comfortableFeb 12, 2020
great fit & comfortable
- Yes, I recommend this productRam74Gender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat versatile pantJan 11, 2020
Like these convertible pants. With legs off the short is knee length rather than too short (for us old guys). Fabric is light and flexible, easy packing and spandex in the waist makes the fit just right. Stylish and practical.
- Yes, I recommend this productPatGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThese pants with zip-off legs are great!Jan 4, 2020
Light weight and perfect for summer wear.
Be the first to ask a question.