Guide Pro Convertible Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Odor Control
- UPF 50+
The most versatile guide pants we have, with the added benefit of converting to 10" shorts in just seconds. Lightweight, packable Flexion two-way stretch nylon/spandex is complemented by articulated knees and trimmed calves for unrestricted range when climbing or scrambling across an approach.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Odor control: Tested to last through 20 washes
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials close
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productgriffyGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeconvertible pantsSep 29, 2019
feel great waterproof very good
- Yes, I recommend this productPGMGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGuide Pro PantsSep 11, 2019
I bought the mens Guide Pro Pants on sale and they have been a great value. As a saltwater fly fishing guide i need apparel that is reasonably priced, lasts long, and is comfortable in a variety of conditions. These pants fit the bill and after buying my first pair I immediately ordered two more pairs.
- Yes, I recommend this productFangerGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery Good, but has issues.Sep 5, 2019
The black is not black, but rather a dark slate Grey. The conversion zip around the thigh is a tad bit tight. Apart from these issues.... Love it!!!!