Guide Pro Convertible Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Sustainable Materials
- UPF 50+
The most versatile guide pants we have, with the added benefit of converting to 10" shorts in just seconds. Lightweight, packable Flexion two-way stretch nylon/spandex is complemented by articulated knees and trimmed calves for unrestricted range when climbing or scrambling across an approach.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Odor control: Tested to last through 20 washes
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials close
- Inseam as Shorts: 10"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRayGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsRight size at 35May 2, 2021
Only Eddie Bauer consistently carries men's size 35.
- Yes, I recommend this productTomGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pant!Apr 20, 2021
I have to say, I've purchased some EB pants in the past that have been returned due to quality and comfort. Not these though. Great fitting pant and very comfortable; especially where the leg zipper is to my knees. I will definitely buy another pair in another color
- Yes, I recommend this productBaglover346Gender MaleHeight 6'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsIdeal pantsApr 20, 2021
Bought for my son in law for hiking/camping. He liked that they can convert from pants to shorts. He is tall and loves EB provides tall in store!