Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Upgrade your next cold-weather adventure with our guides' favorite all-season pants. Flexion nylon/spandex shell provides active stretch, and the polyester stretch fleece lining adds welcome warmth in winter conditions.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Two-way stretch fabric for superior mobility
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit
- Trimmed calves for unrestricted range when climbing, scrambling, or approaching
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
- Dog walkerGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat cold weather pantsApr 28, 2019
These are my go to pant for 6am dog walks during Michigan winter. Warm down to 0F.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnieGenderHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSupper comfortable and warm pantsMar 26, 2019
I bought these for my husband because I had a similar pair for women and loved them. they are ideal for cold weather. We especially love them for snow shoeing. My husband sweats a lot when working out of doors and he has trouble managing the evaporation. With these pants all that moisture wicks away. They are also really nice when standing around a camp fire or other relaxing occasions when you need extra warmth.
- Yes, I recommend this productBartmanGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros WarmCons Need longer inseamsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest winter pants everMar 3, 2019
Best pants for working or wearing in cold weather I have ever had but need 36 " legs for smaller waist.