Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' favorite cold-weather pants combine superior warmth and unrestricted stretch mobility, plus performance features like a water-repellent finish and UPF 50+ sun protection. Whether you're planning a snowshoeing trip, a winter hike, or just a cross-town excursion, these are the best pants to keep you comfortable when the mercury tumbles. The durable nylon/spandex shell provides active stretch, and the soft polyester stretch fleece lining turns aside those biting north winds.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way stretch fabric for superior mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit
- Trimmed calves for unrestricted range when climbing, scrambling, or approaching
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
Best pants for working or wearing in cold weather I've ever had.
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productThud.Gender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect for cold weather walksNov 18, 2019
Do 't leave home without them from now til late April in the great white North.
- Yes, I recommend this productSatisfied in NYCGenderHeightType RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAs advertised and very comfortable!Nov 18, 2019
Satisfied with purchase
- Yes, I recommend this productJTGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeIncredibly warm, wish they had odd-number sizes.Nov 18, 2019
I usually wear a 35/30 pants but they only had 34 and 36s/ Went for the 34 and the thighs are a bit snug relative to the waist (but I have larger than average thighs, I think), and the rest fits quite well. I used the pants to go elk hunting last weekend and we got caught in a blizzard. These pants, with leggings on underneath kept me warm in 10 degree F snowy weather with 30-ish mph winds. I was really impressed. After a few hours, all the blown in snow started to melt in larger quantities from body heat and eventually the fabric started to get soaked through. But that was after 4 or 5 hours of stomping around 2-3 ft drifts and powder blowing into the MOHUV. 100% would buy again and recommend. Soft and warm with a comfortable amount of stretch.
- Asked Oct 21, 2019 by1 answerQ: I am wondering if you sell Flannel-lined pants for men in waist: 54", inseam: 30, in khaki, dark brown or dark green. Please answer at your earliest convenience. Thank youA:We currently do not offer a 54" waist in our pants.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT