Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- Sustainable Materials
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' favorite cold-weather pants combine superior warmth and unrestricted stretch mobility, plus performance features like a water-repellent finish and UPF 50+ sun protection. Whether you're planning a snowshoeing trip, a winter hike, or just a cross-town excursion, these are the best pants to keep you comfortable when the mercury tumbles. The durable nylon/spandex shell provides active stretch, and the soft polyester stretch fleece lining turns aside those biting north winds.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way stretch fabric for superior mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit
- Trimmed calves for unrestricted range when climbing, scrambling, or approaching
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
Best pants for working or wearing in cold weather I've ever had.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTomSGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLOVE THEMJun 2, 2021
Bought them for leisure/lounge pants and they are perfect. Warm, fuzzy, feelgood lining. Great color and stylish to be wearing around.
- Yes, I recommend this productTomGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsgreat fit and comfortMay 26, 2021
I was looking for lined pants to wear around the house and for outdoors activities. These are perfect in all ways and can be appropriate weather you are comfort or style driven
- Yes, I recommend this productMarcGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsBack for a 2nd pair!May 9, 2021
This is my 2nd pair of the lined pro pants, I also have 8 pairs of non-lined. I can say that the lining is very comfortable and warm. It does add bulk to the pants so I go up a size just to they aren't too snug. Of course, they are quality made as the regular pro pants.