Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' favorite cold-weather pants combine superior warmth and unrestricted stretch mobility, plus performance features like a water-repellent finish and UPF 50+ sun protection. Whether you're planning a snowshoeing trip, a winter hike, or just a cross-town excursion, these are the best pants to keep you comfortable when the mercury tumbles. The durable nylon/spandex shell provides active stretch, and the soft polyester stretch fleece lining turns aside those biting north winds.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way stretch fabric for superior mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit
- Trimmed calves for unrestricted range when climbing, scrambling, or approaching
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
Best pants for working or wearing in cold weather I've ever had.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPhil GGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsLooking forward to trying them outSep 5, 2021
Saw them for a fantastic price, it's still too warm to wear them, looking forward to trying them out in some winter hiking.
- Yes, I recommend this productRAJGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type PlusActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Winter Pants!Sep 4, 2021
Versatile, warm yet very comfortable cold weather pants.
- Yes, I recommend this productGeoffGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat casual pantSep 4, 2021
Great pant for casual wear and hiking. Some water resistance and easy to move in. Really love them.