Guide Pro Shorts
- Easy Care
- UPF 50+
- Odor Control
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Average inseam: 12"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMs fish | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat shortsJul 10, 2019
I bought these for my husband. He liked the fit and material. They stay looking fresh all day. I purchased 2 more colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productneb1967 | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat shorts!Jul 7, 2019
comfortable, great fit, perfect for hiking and kayaking
- Yes, I recommend this productEdG | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat ShortsJul 7, 2019
Great fit & style, my new favorite.