Guide Pro Shorts
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Average inseam: 12"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productbluepipesGender FemaleHeight 5'7"TypeActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo comfortable! And a nice, longer length!Aug 19, 2019
These shorts are BY FAR the best shorts I've ever had - fit, length, comfort, washability, etc. They are much cooler than blue jean shorts. In fact, since I've had these, I've stopped wearing the blue jean shorts! I bought more pairs after I found out they were SOOOOOOO comfortable!
- Mike MGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Shorts...Bought 3 Pair...No RegretsAug 10, 2019
Took the plunge (and advantage of a sale) by buying 3 pairs. They fit perfectly. Super great fit and very comfortable for great active-wear options as well. They look and feel great.
- mikeGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeshortsAug 8, 2019