Guide Pro Shorts
- Easy Care
- UPF 50+
- Odor Control
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Average inseam: 12"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeM. | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat looking shorts!Jul 18, 2019
Wash nicely and look nice all day long. Great shorts!
- Yes, I recommend this productDan | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery NiceJul 18, 2019
I like these vs. cargo shorts. They are more of a fitted look. My favorite shorts now.
- Men's guide pro shorts | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove themJul 18, 2019
Love the material, unique blue/gray color, quality of seems. Not a fan of the velcro on back pockets as makes single hand difficult to put wallet and phone in - would prefer zipper. Seem ripped the velcro out and they are my new favorite shorts though!