Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Average inseam: 12"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productHikerGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat shorts for hikingOct 11, 2019
Love these shorts
- OTHOMASGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat looking shortsOct 5, 2019
Love these shirts I coach swimming so I'm on a warm pool dec
- Yes, I recommend this productPamGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fitSep 21, 2019
My husband had a collection of pleated shorts that I was anxious to have leave his closet. I ordered 3 different colors. They look great on him.
Be the first to ask a question.