Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Inseam, Reg: 12"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJasonGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMost comfortable shorts I've ever wornSep 20, 2021
These are the most comfortable shorts I've ever worn. I'm 6'4" 205 pounds and the size large fits perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productRussGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsGreat productSep 18, 2021
Well made, comfortable, and stylish.
- Yes, I recommend this productjhayesGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat ShortsSep 17, 2021
My Husband loves these shorts. He has always been a cargo shorts kind of guy, but he tried these on and I don't think he will ever go back. They are pricy, but worth the money, and even better if you can get them on sale.