Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Inseam, Reg: 12"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJorgeGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat shortsNov 7, 2021
Excellent shorts for backpacking and climbing. Great stretch and durability
- Yes, I recommend this productSheldonGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileCons❤️ them!Nov 5, 2021
Stylish AND comfortable
- Yes, I recommend this productedelmpGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsMy third pair!Nov 4, 2021
My third pair. I wear them for leisure as well as outdoor pursuits. They are comfortable and the way the pockets are cut prevents things from falling out of them.