Guide Pro Shorts
- Easy Care
- UPF 50+
- Odor Control
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Average inseam: 12"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productForestJohn | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest overall shorts for meJul 20, 2019
Three quarters of the clothing in my closet is Eddie Bauer because they have quality products and offer them in extended sizes. Being 6'3", 215 lbs I need xl-tall sizes in my shirts and now that Eddie Bauer offers tall sizes(extended length) in these shorts, I am a happy man. I have many Eddie Bauer shorts, cargo shorts. I like them, but they are kind of bulky and the side pockets seem to have problems lying down properly. These Mens Pro Guide shorts have a cleaner appearance, but still a couple of good side pockets for my phone. The shorts are light weight, but durable and stretch when needed. They look clean and a little more dressy than the cargo shorts if one wants to wear them to a function or dinner. I was only able to get three colors due to availability, but will keep looking for restock. These are now my go-to shorts and hopefully next year Eddie will expand the color choice even more. Thanks Eddie for keeping us tall guys in mind with your buyers...
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeM. | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat looking shorts!Jul 18, 2019
Wash nicely and look nice all day long. Great shorts!
- Yes, I recommend this productDan | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery NiceJul 18, 2019
I like these vs. cargo shorts. They are more of a fitted look. My favorite shorts now.