Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Inseam, Reg: 12"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMiedmanGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCome back year after yearMay 5, 2021
I buy these every year in new colors. They are my favorite shorts and I literally wear them every day throughout the summer.
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsQualityMay 4, 2021
I use these for biking, hiking, and just because they are great
- Yes, I recommend this productMartinGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsexceeded expectations - by a lotMay 4, 2021
Wore these one day and ordered three more pair.